STREAMLINE YOUR MEMBER COMMUNICATIONS
Relevant On Brand Distinct
Personalized Notifications and Updates in Multiple Languages
Reach Mass Audiences with 1 Click Personalized Text
Easy 2 Hour Online Set Up
Real-Time & Historic Reporting and Analytics
Real-Time Live Chat
Unique Number for Texting & Call Forwarding to the Number of Your Choice
Upload Your Current Database or access Our Database of 87 Million US Contacts
Custom URL Shortener
Your Best Text Information Response System!
Trade Union Concierge provides the easiest and most effective text communication (in any language!) with your potential member database. Realtime live chat, exceptional analytics & reporting through your private web portal, allow your personalized message to reach your target market 94% more effectively than through generic text messaging.
One-click online mass text messaging allows you to streamline your communications, reduce team deployment costs and achieve greater return on your communications investment.
PERSONALIZED NOTIFICATIONS AND UPDATES IN MULTIPLE LANGUAGES
REAL TIME AND HISTORIC REPORTING AND ANALYTICS
MOBILE APP FOR AUTHORIZED USERS
Alerts Through Text
Privacy, Personalization & Security
Trade Union Concierge is the right choice for communicating with large groups while meeting all Regulations and Mandates.
- Cell phone number verification (standard)
- URL shortener with data tracking (standard)
- Verified datasets supplied by Globatec to increase your audience (optional)
- Private web portal with 2-hour online set up (standard)
- Call forwarding to customer assigned number (optional)
- Real-time live chat (standard)
- Mobile APP for reporting/replies (standard)
What works better
Customized Alert Messages vs. Generic
According to a 2018 Study by Time Inc
- 92% believed that custom messaging made brands/public figures seem more knowledgeable than ones who focused on generic messaging only.
- 94% were more likely to respond to custom messaging, as they found it more interesting than generic.
- 90% of people surveyed responded better to custom messaging vs generic.
- 89% of study respondents Believed custom messaging helped brands and public figures break through the “clutter” and stand out.
- Younger Generations expect custom messaging, with 93% of Millennials and Gen Z’ers only willing to respond to custom messaging.